Publish on Facebook
- Category: Ergonomics
- Published: Friday, 24 October 2014 13:07
- Written by Denis Rivas
In order to publish a data page on Facebook :
0 - WARNING : You must authorize popups in your internet browser for www.xeester.com :
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en
- Internet Explorer : http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_7/ie-9-pop-up-blocker-where-is-it/ee81c7f8-2b65-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pop-blocker-settings-exceptions-troubleshooting
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/popups.html
- Safari : http://browsers.about.com/od/safar1/ss/How-To-Enable-The-Pop-Up-Blocker-In-Safari.htm
1- Click the Facebook button located under the DATA tab :
2 - A publication window opens with an image preview and a text area for your message :
3 - A confirmation dialog opens before publishing :
4 - Your internet browser connects to Facebook, which will ask you the first time to accept that Xeester publishes on your behalf. Click « Play » to accept.
4 - You are redirected to your Facebook wall to view your Xeester publication.