Skip to main content

[solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

[solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games a été créé par E351Phorest

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40273
Hello, from the page my-space/my-profile I would like to change my subscription from the free trials to the micro games plan. I have the micro games plan selected with "not yet paid" on my screen. Yet when i click "upgrade" I receive an error message :

"Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. mandatory subscription(s) must be active or mandatory plan(s) must be chosen).
Please press back button and select the plan to which you would like to upgrade."

But on the previous screen everything is stuck, I can't remove or change anything. (Red Xs don't work)

Thanks in advance for the help.

Pièces jointes :

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de rivaci sur le sujet [solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40274
Hello E351PHOREST,
can you refresh the subscriptions page and tell me if it's now ok ?
Thank you !
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: E351Phorest

Réponse de E351Phorest sur le sujet [solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40276
Yes it worked, thank you !

Réponse de rivaci sur le sujet [solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40277
Perfect then !
Have a nice end of week :)

Réponse de E351Phorest sur le sujet [solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40278
Maybe I spoke too soon ! :D I got to the payment page and everything seemed right but so far no confirmation email nor proof that the purchase really went through. 

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40279
Let me check and I’ll let you know ASAP

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40280
Should be fine now ?

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40281
Yes all good ! thanks again for your efficiency :D

il y a 1 mois 1 jour #40282
You are very welcome ! ;)

Temps de génération de la page : 1.223 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena

© 2011 - Xeester, tous droits réservés.