Skip to main content

[solved] xeester screen is not adjusted to my PC screen when playing with PS

Hi,
When I first open Xeester (downloaded today and quiet easy to discover), the "lobby" screen is well adusted to my PC screen, with all buttons available.
But if I open Pokerstars, and even after I close it, back to my xeester screen, I can't see all the buttons on right side (with the stats e.g...)
I have to exit and restart to have correct dimensions and acces to all functionalities on the right side to see stats for last cash or tournament sessions....
Is soemone able to help me to fix that ?
Thanks

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de ngba3287 sur le sujet xeester screen is not adjusted to my PC screen when playing with Pokerstars

il y a 6 ans 3 mois #20737
Welcome zzav001,

Can you post a screenshot?
Modérateur

Réponse de zzav001 sur le sujet xeester screen is not adjusted to my PC screen when playing with Pokerstars

il y a 6 ans 3 mois #20741
Hi,
re-test this evening and same results: see attached pictures with screenshots before and after playing into Pokerstars

Pièces jointes :

Réponse de zzav001 sur le sujet xeester screen is not adjusted to my PC screen when playing with Pokerstars

il y a 6 ans 3 mois #20742
Hi,
After many trying, I've found something that re-dimension my screen well : double left clic on the upper zone of the Xeester screen => The display is then adjusted to the screen.
After Pokerstars session tournament this night, no issue when back to Xeester to check some stats.
So, can help anybody facing same issue
Fixed now to my side
And so sorry for my english...:)
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: ngba3287

Réponse de ngba3287 sur le sujet xeester screen is not adjusted to my PC screen when playing with Pokerstars

il y a 6 ans 3 mois #20750
TY for your answer!
Modérateur

Temps de génération de la page : 0.895 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena

© 2011 - Xeester, tous droits réservés.