Skip to main content

HUD popup display (player categorization color) vs HUD layout building

Hi, I can't see my HUD into Pokerstars room with the color categorization border line like I've built it => see atached pictures
I've tried and re-tried to modify hud options e.g. but I never see the HUD with left, up, down...color categorization for the player.
I've looked into the Xeester book into HUD sections...but no way to have the HUD into rooms like it appears when create it.

Thanks for some help to solve.
zzav001

Pièces jointes :

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de ngba3287 sur le sujet HUD popup display (player categorization color) vs HUD layout building

il y a 6 ans 3 mois #20769
Hi,
Forbidden by PokerStars
You can only categorize manually
Modérateur

Réponse de zzav001 sur le sujet HUD popup display (player categorization color) vs HUD layout building

il y a 6 ans 3 mois #20779
Thanks for answer but:
1) I can see the categorization into your Manual with a Pokerstars room example => You don't expalin into Manual that the automatic categorization is not possible with Pokerstars !
2° I can see the categorization into my hands replays => Does it mean that categorization runs with Xeester replays but not live into Pokerstars room ? Strange !
3) If really player categorization is not possible with Pokerstars "live", how to do it "live" => left clic into the palyer picture ?

Thanks.

Pièces jointes :

Réponse de ngba3287 sur le sujet HUD popup display (player categorization color) vs HUD layout building

il y a 6 ans 3 mois #20782

1) I can see the categorization into your Manual with a Pokerstars room example => You don't expalin into Manual that the automatic categorization is not possible with Pokerstars !
2° I can see the categorization into my hands replays => Does it mean that categorization runs with Xeester replays but not live into Pokerstars room ? Strange !

Categorization worked on PokerStars before,
Not any more because they have changed their policy and no tracker has the right to display these details during the game

3) If really player categorization is not possible with Pokerstars "live", how to do it "live" => left clic into the palyer picture ?

Double left clic on player label to categorize him manually
Modérateur

Temps de génération de la page : 1.015 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena

© 2011 - Xeester, tous droits réservés.