Skip to main content

[solved] cash game not work Hud but only tournament and sit n go WHY?

cash game not work Hud but only tournament and sit n go WHY? a été créé par maurizio.bxa.calabretto@gmail.com

il y a 8 ans 2 mois #10737
because the hud appears only when I play tournaments or sit n go's and cash games, however, when the game does not appear at all?
How do I play cash games employing the hud? Why is there in the cash games?
Game pokerstars.it
thank you
ps .: if you do not find the solution will remain only a free trial subscription without upgrading

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de popotib sur le sujet cash game not work Hud but only tournament and sit n go WHY?

il y a 8 ans 2 mois #10747
Hello,
what is the language of your pokerstars ' software and your pokerstars ' handhistory ?

You need to choose english if you want it s work all the time.
By the way, i found something wrong with pokerstars ' software in Italian, it will be ok on the next update.

Réponse de maurizio.bxa.calabretto@gmail.com sur le sujet cash game not work Hud but only tournament and sit n go WHY?

il y a 8 ans 2 mois #10751
:cheer:
okay! Problem solved before reading the answer
I just had to set the language of the whole lobby ps in English!
I downloaded the 30 day trial Holdem Manager to understand the problem, but it's all right now. On March 19, I do the update for one year Xeester!

P.S: if you really should ask for advice I am for my eyes!
The skin of Xeester program is too dark for my eyes that the view is blurred after a couple of hours and there is no clear skin to choose from. Council for my eyes

Temps de génération de la page : 0.773 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena

© 2011 - Xeester, tous droits réservés.