Skip to main content

[solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

[solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games è stato creato da E351Phorest

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40273
Hello, from the page my-space/my-profile I would like to change my subscription from the free trials to the micro games plan. I have the micro games plan selected with "not yet paid" on my screen. Yet when i click "upgrade" I receive an error message :

"Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. mandatory subscription(s) must be active or mandatory plan(s) must be chosen).
Please press back button and select the plan to which you would like to upgrade."

But on the previous screen everything is stuck, I can't remove or change anything. (Red Xs don't work)

Thanks in advance for the help.

Allegati:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Risposta da rivaci al topic [solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40274
Hello E351PHOREST,
can you refresh the subscriptions page and tell me if it's now ok ?
Thank you !
I seguenti utenti hanno detto grazie : E351Phorest

Risposta da E351Phorest al topic [solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40276
Yes it worked, thank you !

Risposta da rivaci al topic [solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40277
Perfect then !
Have a nice end of week :)

Risposta da E351Phorest al topic [solved] I can't upgrade my Subscription from free trials to micro games

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40278
Maybe I spoke too soon ! :D I got to the payment page and everything seemed right but so far no confirmation email nor proof that the purchase really went through. 

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40279
Let me check and I’ll let you know ASAP

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40280
Should be fine now ?

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40281
Yes all good ! thanks again for your efficiency :D

1 Mese 1 Settimana fa #40282
You are very welcome ! ;)

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.858 secondi