Skip to main content

[solved] Number of Seats

Number of Seats a été créé par pelonpeloni

il y a 4 ans 5 mois #26813
Hi, I play on williamhill and there were some mtt tournaments that changed the number of players per table, but the name of the mtt continued the same, for instance '$100 Gtd Daily'. When i started to use xeester, the hud worked fine, giving me the stats for the 6 players, now the mtt changed to 8 player max, but the hud continue givingme only 6 player stats.
I already checked the option: Initial format (number of seats) in hud options. I dont know what else to do, can you help me?
This problem started when the format (numbers of players) of some tournaments were changed by william hill, i dont have any problems with tournaments that didnt change its format, in this cases the hud works normally.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de ngba3287 sur le sujet Number of Seats

il y a 4 ans 5 mois #26815
Hi,

Can you send history files to ngba3287(at)xeester.com for analysis?
You will find a copy in the directory C:\Program Files\Xeester\processed

You can also from Xeester select one of the MTT and click on "Show files" for quick access

Thank you
Modérateur

il y a 4 ans 5 mois #26819
Waiting for the update,You can try :Options > Preferences... > Default number of seats for iPoker unknown formats : Leave blank.
When you will play a new MTT,
Xeester will ask you at the opening of the tournament to indicate yourself the format,
Do not indicate  '8 seats' !
Choose '10 seats' instead of '8 seats' 
And you should see all the labels
Modérateur

il y a 4 ans 4 mois #27028
Hi everyone,
release 2.17.3.0 is now available :

Evolutions :

[V2-504] - PokerStars : The HUD is now available on CashGame CAP
[V2-513] - PokerStars : Taking into account SAT Depositor Freeroll gains
[V2-518] - iPoker Network : William Hill Poker : MTT : Automation format 8 max for a majority of regular tournaments
[V2-520] - Winamax/PokerStars : Processed : Improved summary import
[V2-523] - Winamax : Expresso W.SERIES : Automation of the Specialty SNG Jackpot
[V2-525] - iPoker Network : Betclic : Freeroll Twister : Automation of the Specialty SNG Jackpot, Structure Super Turbo, Number of players

Bugs :

[V2-502] - Correction of a translation ENGLISH version
[V2-524] - iPoker Network : Betclic : HUD : identify the tables no longer worked since the Betclic update

Have a nice day !

To consult all previous versions> www.xeester.com/x2-guide/changelog
Modérateur

il y a 4 ans 1 semaine #28263
Hi everyone,
release 2.18.1.0 is now available :

Bugs :

[V2-497] - iPoker Network > MTT 8 max > HUD : Sometimes 1 or 2 labels were missing
[V2-557] - iPoker Network > MTT Multi Entries > HUD : was not always displayed
[V2-563] - Onglet Evolution : Unchecking "Net" displayed the other curves in dotted lines.
[V2-229] - iPoker Network : (Syntaxe #2 adaptation) SB won on walks were not counted.
[V2-582] - iPoker Network > MTT 8 max > HUD > Popup : There was a problem with the "8 seats" selection.
[V2-583] - iPoker Network > HUD : didn't always follow the movement of the table
[V2-586] - iPoker Network > Tournaments > Import : Some hands were not imported if a player could only bet the ante.

Have a nice day !

To consult all previous versions> www.xeester.com/x2-guide/changelog
Modérateur

Temps de génération de la page : 0.835 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena

© 2011 - Xeester, tous droits réservés.