- Category: Data import
- Published: Wednesday, 12 September 2012 11:05
When the import is running, a window named Import in progress appears and shows the files that are going to be processed :
If a file is not recognized as correct, it is marked as unknown. Click Show to see the details:
In that case :
- Either it's not a game history file
- Or its format is not standard (ie. a room software update may have occured and Xeester has not taken it into account yet). In that case, please send us the file for verification.
NB : In the second case, send us the files on our forum.
Files in error are moved (or copied, depending on the option you chose) into the folder Xeester\processed\Errors\[Poker room]\[Error type]:
Depending on the error type, the game session and/or hand(s) may not be imported.
You can see the files in error by clicking the Open or Open all buttons.
GOOD TO KNOW :
- Files that have already been imported are marked as duplicates. Click Open to show the details.
- Duplicates are not errors, they are not copied in the folder Xeester\processed\Errors.
- To avoid duplicates, activate the "Move file" option in the Import options.
- You can see the time spent processing the files, time remaining, as well as the number of hands per second :
Note : Time spent and number of hands per second depend on the speed and performance of your computer.
The progress bar indicates the import progress and the file being processed :
You can stop the import process by clicking the Cancel button
The Close button only hides the import window :